VersaGrad UHP Pump
The VersaGrad™ Pump platform is adaptable to all Analytical and Preparative Chromatography applications.
Versatility and Unmatched Performance
The Versagrad™ Binary Pump line produces binary high-pressure gradients in a variety of flow and pressure ranges. The VersaGrad UHP Pump features flow rates of 0.001 – 5 mL/min with pressures up to 18,000 psi. Pulse-free, accurate flow is guaranteed with automatic pressure compensation, solvent selection, and internal pulse dampeners.
Material Compatibility for All Applications
VersaGrad™ pumps are available in 316 stainless steel or biocompatible PEEK™ (polyetherether ketone) for metal-sensitive applications.
All pumps include automatic piston wash to dramatically extend the life of the high-pressure seal. Each piston stroke actively flushes the back of the primary seal with a flushing solution. The result is less down-time and reduced operating expenses.
Accuracy Over Entire Pressure Range
VersaGrad pumps are designed with precision mechanism and fluid-path components and complex control algorithms to provide accurate flow regardless of flow, backpressure, or solvent.
Performance Beyond Its Price
Simplicity of design and proven drive technology allow for superior performance at a reasonable price. Reliable operation is guaranteed long into the future with a 3-year warranty.
Standard controls include RS-232 serial communication ports (for complete control and pump status monitoring) and Run/Stop inputs.
Standard Features and Options
- Stainless Steel or PEEK fluid path
- Single or Dual pump heads, cam-driven with single stepper motor drive
- AutoPrime™ one button toggles flow rate for rapid solvent change
- Front keypad control LCD display with pressure, flow, set points, etc.
- High-efficiency Pulse Dampener for pulse-free flow while maintaining low dead volume
- Isolated pressure transducer to prevent solvent contamination
- Prime/Purge Valve; Outlet Filter
- Automatic piston wash
- RS-232 Serial Com Port (one per channel) for complete control and status monitoring
- Run/Stop Inputs (5 Volt TTL)
- Remote Flow Rate Voltage Control (0 – 10 Volts DC)
- Remote Flow Rate Frequency Control (0 – 10 kHz)
- Pressure Monitoring with user-selected upper/lower pressure limits
- User-addressable solvent calibration feature
- Interactive LCD control panel
Flow Accuracy…2% of set flow rate
Flow Precision...0.2% RSD
Physical...7.3” H x 13.7” W x 19.5” D (18.5 x 34.8 x 49.5 cm)
Weight...46 lbs. (21 kg)
Power...100/110 Volts AC; 220 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz