Series 12x6 Pump
Unmatched Performance for the most demanding HPLC applications.
The Series 12x6 HPLC Pump has been designed for analytical to small-scale preparative chromatography applications. The patented low dead-volume pulse damper and dual piston mechanism make this pump virtually pulse-free, and provide unmatched performance for the most demanding applications.
The unit provides flow rates from 0.001 to 12.0 mL/min., and is typically suitable for columns from 2 mm to 22 mm ID.
The Series 12x6 drive features a linear cam and pressure compensation to provide accurate gradients in the high- or low-pressure mode.
Standard controls include RS-232 serial communication port and Run/Stop inputs, remote frequency and remote voltage controls, real-time pressure monitoring, and constant flow. The high-performance mechanical design provides accurate pressures to 6000 psi.
- Dual self flushing pump heads with overlapping cams for reduced pulsation
- Pulse damper for reduced dead volume
- Real-time pressure monitoring with upper/lower pressure limits
- Motor stall detector
- Remote 0-10 volt & remote 0-10 kHz flow rate control input
- Autoprime™one button toggles flowrate to maximum for rapid solvent change
- Ruby ball/sapphire seat check valves for consistent performance
- Prime purge valve
- RS-232 serial com port for complete control & status monitoring
- Run/stop inputs (5 volt TTL type)
- Simple front panel key pad controls with LED display
- Stainless Steel or PEEK fluid path
Flow Rates.....0.001 - 12.0 mL/min. (each pump)
Pressure.....Stainless Steel: 0 – 6,000 psi, PEEK: 0 – 5,000 psi
Pulsation.....± 0.5% @ 1mL/min. and 1,000 psi
Pressure Accuracy.....± 1% of full scale pressure
Flow Accuracy.....± 2%
Flow Precision.....0.2% RSD
Dimensions......5.5” H x 10” W x 17” D (14 x 25.4 x 43.2 cm)
Weight.....30 lbs. (14 kg)