Flash 300 Pump
The HPLC technology of the Flash 300 Pump delivers high performance and precision at an affordable price.
The Flash 300 pump is designed to meet the requirements of most Flash Chromatography applications with very high performance. Standard features include digital keypad control and RS-232 interface.
All SSI pumps are known for fast, easy maintenance. Check valves and seals are readily accessible.
Computer or keypad control is possible through the RS232 port. Additionally, a convenient Run/Stop, compatible with contact closure and TTL, is available for easy system integration.
Precise Flow Delivery Over Wide Range
The Flash 300 is a dual-head, positive displacement (piston) pump that delivers precise flow rates up to 300 mL/min. Flow accuracy can be optimized for various solvents using the calibration feature built into the pump's front panel.
High Performance at an Affordable Price
Superior to gear, diaphragm, and peristaltic pumps, the Flash 300 uses HPLC pump technology, providing greater performance at an affordable price.
Flash 300 Pump Features
- Dual-head design for high flow
- Ceramic pistons and high performance UHMWPE, HPLC-grade seals
- Ruby ball/sapphire seat check valves
- Universal voltage input: 90–260 Vac / 50–60 Hz
- Flow calibration (CAL) can be set for individual solvents
- Repeatable flows and no loss of prime with Hexane, Methylene Chloride, and other light solvents
- Combination prime-purge valve / "T" / outlet (1/8")
- Additional outlet check valve to prevent backflow during priming
- All-stainless steel internal fluid path (except pistons, check valves, and seals)
- Fluid path totaly isolated from electrical components
- Interactive digital keypads, RS-232 control and monitoring
- EZChrom driver available
- External Run/Stop control via Contact or TTL
Flash 300 Pump Specifications
Flow Rate…..0.1 - 300.0 mL/min.
Max. Pressure…..200 psi
Flow Accuracy…..± 3% (10 - 150 mL/min.)
Note: Use of calibration feature may be necessary.
Dimensions…..7" W x 7.5" H x 14" D (17.8 x 19.1 x 35.6 cm)
Weight…..20 lbs. (44 kg)
SCU 460 System Gradient Control Unit (Part # WID2K2021101)
RS232 and a Run/Stop connector available