B2300 Binary Pump
Meets the Most Demanding Applications
The B2300 series consists of two high-performance pumps, dual pulse dampers, and an offline pressure transducer.
- Fast & easy setup — 2 inlet connections from solvent reservoirs, outlet connection to injector
- Modular — can be added to any system
- All stainless or PEEK fluid path (pumps, valves, and fittings)
- Self-flushing pump heads for extended seal life and reduced maintenance
- Overpressure system shutdown to protect LC column
- Easily user-adjusted process set points (flow rate, pressure) via front keypads
- Digital readout of process parameters
- User-settable upper/lower pressure limits
- RS-232 interface
- USB Connectivity (integrated USB to RS-232 Solution
- Compact size — 11 inches wide
- .001-5 mL/min or .01-10 mL/min flow ranges
Seal life is dramatically extended by actively flushing the back of the primary seal with a flushing solution. The result is less down-time and reduced operating expenses. The self-flush is automatic—just change the flushing fluid weekly. Seals can be changed in five minutes without tools.
New Easy Prime Heads
The B2300 Pump features a head design with the prime purge valve integrated into each fluid path. This insures the solvent is drawn from the reservoir even if the other pump is running.
Simple, Effective Gradient Control
Binary gradient programming is accomplished by a hand-held keypad unit.
Performance and Reliability Beyond its Price
The use of digital stepper motor technology and the proven single-piston design gives the performance of the most expensive pumps at a fraction of their cost. The operating cost is lower too, due to the simplicity of the design and fewer number of parts required. It’s so reliable it carries a three-year warranty.
Reproducibility You Can Count On
The B2300 Pump gives reproducible gradients and chromatography due to its pulse free low volume fluid path.
The result of this simplicity and low dead volume is reproducibility that is seen in the chromatographic performance.
B2300 Binary Pump Specifications
Flow Rates: .....0.001-5 mL/min., 0.01-10 mL/min.
Pressure: 0 to 5,000 psi (PEEK head)
Pressure Accuracy: ±1% of full-scale pressure
Pressure Zero Offset: ±2 psi
Flow Accuracy: ±2% at flow rate of .2 mL/min. and above
Flow Precision: 0.2% RSD
Features: Prime-purge valve, Pulse damper, Self-flushing pump head, LED display
Environmental: Indoor use only
Altitude: 2000 M
Temperature: 10 to 30 C
Humidity: 20 to 90% relative humidity
Remote Inputs: RS-232
Dimensions: 8.7” H x 10.5” W x 18” D (22.1 x 26.7 x 45.7 cm)
Weight: 24 pounds (11 kg)
Power: 100/110 Volts AC; 220 Volts AC; 5